Working with our team here at Cormant will keep you challenged, inspired and boldly creative. Here, you can have an amazing range of growth opportunities. You can choose to be a maven in a particular field or expand and build your skills in various areas of the business. We do training, mentoring, sticks and carrots, fiery hoops choose your own adventure! And at the end of the day, we reward bright, original thinking and hard work.
You should join us!
• Design and develop modules in various software languages
• Participate in build process meetings and code reviews
• Understand the business requirements of major projects
• Participate in development discussions and present solutions critical to design and application decisions
• Ensure the smooth running of the development systems, services and tools.
• Promote best practices and standard procedures throughout the Dev team.
• Manage high workloads, develop multiple systems and delegate tasks to the members of the team
• Leads and mentor team members
• Identify needs and conduct trainings
• Enforce standards and suggest company process improvements
• Coordinate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Review new technologies for possible implementation
• Conduct interviews for recruitment • Review team members’ performance
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer Science or related courses
• At least 10 years relevant experience in designing and developing software applications in one or more of the following: .NET or Java.
• Highly proficient in Application Lifecycle Management, process flow, systems and technical documentation, and business modeling methods.
• Has experience in working with databases such as: Oracle, MSSQL and Informix
• Has experience in Web Development
• Knowledgeable in industry standards and best practices.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Has managed a team of developers
• Experience in interfacing with other non-development teams
• Design and implementation of modules in various software languages (C# in .NET Framework).
• Application of database management skills to troubleshoot databases.
• Participate in code reviews set by functional head.
• Compliance with the standards of software quality set by the company.
• Coordinate with Project Managers and clients for project requirements and resource planning
• Leads and mentors development team consisting of other engineers as needed
• R&D of work items and features
• Represent the team in standup/scrum meetings
• Ensures on time delivery and compliance to standards set with clients
• Support and maintenance of applications including change requests and bug fixes
• Conduct interviews for recruitment
• Review team members’ performance and give feedback
• Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• With 10 years of experience of .Net programming
• Mastery of OOP concepts, design patterns, code optimization, and coding standards
• Solid experience in database design and SQL optimization
• Proficient in web development, SDLC, process flow and systems documentation, and business modeling methods
• Good knowledge of UML is a plus
• Strong communication skills; both written and oral
• Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
• Willing to work in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
• Competitive salary commensurate to experience will be offered.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
The Application Support Manager must demonstrate ability to lead people and manage a support department, communicating effectively as one of the company’s ManCom with all levels of the organization/peers and will also perform these duties:
• Primary point of contact for the client, while being supported by other team members.
• Define the project’s objectives and oversee the overall project quality throughout its life cycle.
• Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes scheduling resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Ensure compliance to existing processes and work with the project team on process improvements.
• Works with the project team to identify risks and develop strategies to minimize or prevent impact.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to more junior team members
• Candidate must possess a University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline with good academic records from schools with reputable CS/IT programs.
• 10-11 years of experience in the industry and proven ability to manage large IT/software development/deployment projects.
• Strong verbal/written communication and negotiations skills.
• Fast learner.
• Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to thrive under extreme pressure.
• Strong knowledge of software development process.
• Project Management Professional (PMP®) / CSM certification – a plus
• Willing to work in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
This position is responsible assisting the functional head in all HR initiatives. The HR assistant will be the main owner of recruitment efforts of the team. Tasks will be diverse, expanding to all areas of the human resource field and will be in coordination with all the other functional teams.
The position will be responsible for inputs on the design, development and maintenance of iOS apps. He/she should be passionate about the mobile space, and technology as a whole, looking to work with a talented team of developers to help strengthen our rapidly growing mobile business unit.
Cormant recognizes that compensation and benefits should be commensurate with the efforts and contributions made by our talented employees. We offer a very competitive salary and the ability to achieve higher levels based on each individual’s performance, which is assessed on a regular basis.
Set out below is a list of some of the benefits and work/life programs that are available to Cormant’s employees:
In addition to these benefits, we continue to review the base compensation and benefits on a regular basis and make adjustments and improvements as necessary to remain competitive and to help to address the needs and concerns of the employees.
So what happens when you put together young, smart, passionate, talented, creative, slightly rambunctious and borderline crazy bunch of people? The results can be flabbergasting!
Here at Cormant, we don’t just care about your learning and your career growth. We don’t just review your status and market value to give you competitive compensation. We don’t just use an Agile-Scrum based approach to development with the latest technologies. We don’t just help you plan and consider your long term ambitions. WE also aim to give our team the right work life balance.
All work and no play make a Cormant employee a zombie (yes, it’s true). Fun is always an essential part of our lives at Cormant. Here, we encourage each team member let out their inner athlete or inner diva (or pretty much whatever floats their boat) while fostering a spirit of trust and friendship with each other. Management views this as an investment of time and resources, as extending assistance can impact each individual’s contribution, while team members see it as a venue to run wild and have fun for freeeeeeeee!!! We simply believe that happy people give out better and even stellar work. Overall, returns to the team and the company are greater. It’s a win-win thing.
We support individuals and teams in different endeavors outside their cubicles. With activities ranging from sporting competitions as witnessed during TNG’s competitions where team members strutted their stuff, to other activities like company sponsored runs, spa treatments, go-karting and ktv as well as other social events, we frequently see a different side of many employees that can be quite surprising but is always pleasing.
Although it can often be difficult to develop in a busy working environment, Cormant believes that effective teamwork is essential to the success of virtually any company, even smaller operations. Our view is that teamwork allows us to blend the strengths and perspectives of all our employees so that they can achieve both the company’s and their own personal goals.
All our departments are headed by experienced managers with deep relevant domain knowledge (development, QA, project management, application support, business analysts etc). Irrespective of the department in which an employee works in, we encourage a spirit of cooperation to help every individual achieve their best for the success of the entire team. The resulting knowledge sharing and collaboration helps to create a strong bond between our employees and a sense of a common objective and shared vision.
Apart from our Work Hard-Party Hard mentality, we also give much value to growth of the whole team and of individuals. We are strong believers of the KAIZEN philosophy and we push our team to keep moving forward and keep learning and maybe even get out of their comfort zones at times to try new challenges. We encourage our people to absorb new knowledge like sponges thru trainings (internal and external), brown bag sessions, purchase of books on the team’s wish list, educational assistance and incentives for certification (for consideration later). What more can you ask for?
In 2012, the team did a series of trainings for new graduates who successfully became part of the Cormant family. There was an increase in the number of books (technical and self-help) being circulated. Team members were sent to trainings for Six Sigma, OOP and SQL. Brown bag sessions were held. And like sponges, absorb they did.